Find out how to differentiate between minor and major injuries, provide emergency treatment in some life-threatening situations, and share important information about injuries or illness.
1. Find out how to perform triage
2. Know how to help someone with a head or neck injury
3. Learn how to use everyday objects to make splints
4. Recognize the signs of drug overdose and alcohol poisoning
5. Share your knowledge with others
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to give first aid for life-threatening injuries and illnesses.